Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TODAY on the job FRONT

So today I found out I for sure have a phone interview at this one amazing station in Rapid City, South Dakota! It'll be within the next few days or so and I'm really really excited about it. It's for a morning anchor Job in the most beautiful city. If I get the job I'd be anchoring, producing, reporting and making public appearances, now how fun does that sound!?

The thing is, is that I really want a job, this job sounds perfect, I've been hoping and praying for a job and I feel like these next two weeks, if I try and push hard enough, I may get one. In the news industry reporters and anchors sign by years, most people graduate in May so all the contracts usually start and end mid-late may -early June, so this is my chance to start working.

I think I was made for this job, it's perfect and in such a cool place!
( In case you don't about Rapid City, it's where Mt. Rushmore is, Crazy Horse Memorial, The Black Hills, where you can go camping and see bears and Swim in the hot springs!)

Please pray for me guys, I really want this...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will get this job! It was pretty much already determined! You have a great work ethic and a super personality! They would be crazy not to hire you!

    ReplyDelete