Friday, May 6, 2011

thankful for today cause its CiNCO DE MAYO!!!

I feel like great things are going to happen today!

I started off my day with a 2.25ish mile run. Then took a long hot relaxing shower. Then once I got to campus my friend Sanna surprised me and made my graduation announcements which are SO SO cute! I am so thankful to have such a good friend! I've been meaning to get those but I've been so busy trying to get a job that I forgot that I'm about to GRADUATE from COLLEGE !!!



Then I've got my psych of Human Sexuality exam today and if I do well enought I don't have to take the final! Which is awesome!!! AND TODAY IS  "CiNCO DE MAYO" and you know what I decided to do today? GIVE UP all fried foods, candy and coke products!!!

(I'm not suppose to have them anyway with my colon problems but I've been eating them anyways) So 'no mas' for me. ALL IN ALL this whole running kick I'm in and the eating sort of healthy has really benefited me, since summer I've lost about ten pounds, which I see as some sort of accomplishment b/c its been gradual and not gained back!

and then there's tomorrow...TOMORROW I go back to Katy for the weekend for Mothers Day and I've also decided to go see a hair stylist by the name of Mark to talk about *DO *DO *DO *DOOOOOOO HAIR EXTENSIONS!!! Now when most people hear those words they probably assume long long pieces added to the hair, well I'm just talking about a few pieces that are about three inches longer then my natural hair. REASON I'm doing this related back to my field. NEWS. Because you are constantly in the public eye you need to look perfect ALL THE TIME and with most stations they like either short or long hair IE. a BOB cut or chest length or so. Well my hair isn't either at the moment. Yes it would be easier to bob it and way less expensive but I want to scope out my options, plus my hair takes for-ev-errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to grow....so it isn't for sure yet, but I wanted to see what it'd be like...........so just thought I'd share that...

There's a lot of stuff a person has to do to prepare for a public figure job that I don't think people realize, but fortunately I find it all so much fun, especially since I'm a girl. :)

my song of the day/week LOL City of Colour's "Hello, I'm In Delaware"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLULIGekIA

No comments:

Post a Comment