Monday, May 9, 2011

only a few days left.

it's almost here. GRADUATION. ugh I'm so ready... ready to work, play hard, turn my class ring around, move, run a lot, swim, toob, love and fill my future with tons of adventure.

This song is from Country Strong its called "Give In To Me"...I love it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwhYSgqF47I

OH and I almost forgot. Todayyy I saw "Something Borrowed", a movie about a girl who falls in love with a guy, her best friend almost marry's that guy ect. ect. pretty good movie, although SPOILER the main girl has a guy best friend who gives her advice on the situation and stuff, eventually he admits he's in love with her. AND SHE DIDN'T CHOOSE HIM. I was actually really disappointed by this. I mean the best friend was cute, tall, quirky, adorable and had a sense of humor, whats not to love? I do recommend seeings it (like most of my recommendations) however don't tell you I didn't tell you you'd leave wanting more.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on graduation! you've got a great blog here and i look forward to seeing what comes next. and thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! i'm actually originally from florida, but i'm living in chicago for a while. let me know if you're ever back in this area. maybe we can meet :)

    ~Jazibelle
    Copper + Lace

    ReplyDelete