Wednesday, May 25, 2011

so...

while putting on my makeup, I decided to listen to this song. I havn't cried this much in a while but it was deffinitely needed. I've tried being strong about this but the truth is, my parents divorce is killing me. and i'm still sitting here, crying. I love both my parents so much and I wish this wasn't happening, I wish we could all go on vacation together one last time. I wish I hadn't fought with my sister so much growing up, I wish I would've wrote my parents more at camp. Pushed them to go on dates more. Stayed home to hang out with them instead of anyone else....I miss it all.

 I wish I could just spend more time with both of them and my sister and have one last happy memory together.

Paramore "The Only Exception"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7J_IWUhls

No comments:

Post a Comment