Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BiG DEAL.

THIS IS A VERY BIG DEAL. okay, yes I'm finally finished with class and finals for the rest of my life! yes, I graduate on Saturday! but today May 11 of 2011 I am changing something about myself that had been literally the same since 2003. So STORY. summer of 2003 was my last year at the Kanakuk Kamps ( yes I know it should be spelled 'camps' but that's how they spell it) and I decided I was going to make myself remember their logo.  
GOD FIRST. OTHERS SECOND. YOURSELF THIRD.
Now I definitely need to be reminded this that's why I've said it. But earlier on in my 8 years of camp there I received a ring, the Christian fish Icthus and it had the roman numeral three in it. can you guess what they stand for? Well ever since that summer I've worn that ring on my right middle finger. EVERY DAY. Even when I had to preform in High School for color guard I hid it underneath my gloves.

 before

 after

 after. NOTICE horrible ring tan line.

SO TODAY I am officially switching it to my left middle finger. WHY? well because I have another ring of equal value on that right hand now. my class ring.  AND YES before and after shots were taken....its a big deal for me...may seem silly to most people..proooooobably all, but who cares :)

(note the only I'll ever rearrange these rings again is when I get proposed to ...one day...)

3 comments:

  1. YAY for Graduating!! Always keep our Lord in your life, and he will always continue to reward you with many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Was wondering where You Got The Ring On The Middle Finger. I Run A Metal Detector And Just Dug One Up Today. I'm Trying To Figure Out Where It Came From And The Material It Is Made From. I Love The Ring And I'm Going To Give It To My Daughter When She Gets Older. Thank You And God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this ring in the dirt, the only word i can read is sterling.Do you know the brand of themodel of this ring?

    ReplyDelete