Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hawaiian Lei

so as some of you may know, I have a small obsession. With flowers. YES YES YES I know all women are suppose to loveeeeeeeeee flowers, but this is different I'm to the point where I could own a floral shop when I retire...or atleast have a huge garden. Now I believe this trait was passed down to me by my great grandma Gaw, going to her house when I was little I remember going to smell all the gorgeous flowers and I want that too one day.

Now your probably wondering what this all has to do with the title for the day. Well SURPRISE I ordered a Hawaiian Lei to wear at my graduation. (courtesy of my mom) Now we aren't just talking about going to the florist here. ( I actually tried and they said they could only make a Lei with different flowers and that it wouldn't look like a hawaiian one...) SO I did some research and voil'a I ordered one from Honolulu :)


I am SO SO excited so I hope it come in on time! I made the arrival date friday soooo *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment