Tuesday, May 10, 2011

may 10th 2011

so today I broke a mirror. but I'm going to look at it as a good thing. I've always wanted to make a mirror mosaic art piece of a coffee cable and this is perfect, so I consider it a blessings in disguise. Nevertheless I packed it up into my car with everything I own ( that isn't already at my parents old house ) its crazy to see everything you own in such a small place, I know they are just items but they all have history. Today we also aired our last film as our final...its amazing, called "Mind Over Monster". Also saw THOR. AMAZING. I loved it of course...but thing about Marvel movies is that you have to stay till the veryyyyy end. SO STAY TILL THE END B/C SOMETHING HAPPENS! Now I'm quote on quote "studying" for my last two finals ever, which are tomorrow, Criminal Justice Child Abuse and Broadcast Journalism. Then at diner at Subway I ran into my friends and they explained to me how my friends little brother doesn't play for the Arizona Diamond Backs, he plays for the South Bend Silver Backs who are owned by the diamond backs...very confusing stuff...but very interesting!

Tomorrow a lot of things happen for me. The News Director in South Dakota (where I interviewed last week) said I'd find out about the job sometime basically between tomorrow and my guess is friday. so as you can imagine I'm very very excited to hear what could be life changing news. So where is this place your asking in South Dakota? well lets just say its right by the famous Mt. Rushmore :) soooo I'm being my normal self and pre-planning, looking at different apartment complexes, emailing them about possibly taking a look at them and of course looking up the history of their Hockey Team, the Rapid City Rush. Now hockey is MY FAVORITE SPORT. I love it. Especially the fights. The thing about hockey and I is that I've never sat against the glass. Well, if I move there I'm going to make sure my first game is against the glass :) Apparently the station gets about 8 free tickets to all their games and it rotates which workers get them. ( a great perk about news is media passes, you can usually get into any event or museum or anything really with one...) but assuming games are probably at like 7pm and If I get this job my work schedule is about 2am to 1pmISH...so I hope 6 hours of sleep is enough b/c I really want to go to as many games as possible!

well look at me, just rambled on about another day and things that may or may not happen! At least I'm hopeful :)

song for the night Jack Johnson's "Cupid" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VESkyB5a8OY

No comments:

Post a Comment