Friday, May 27, 2011

going to make something of myself

Tomorrow I am buying equiptment and Sunday I'm driving to Joplin.

So tomorrow when I wake up I'm going straight to Best Buy and buying :

  1. A HD flip cam. 1 or 2 hours...idk
  2. A tripod
  3. possible magnetic lens add on for the flip cam...
  4. strap for tripod?
  5. editing software?
REASONS...I'm going to go to Joplin to shoot still and video shots of the town to create a news package....remember future reporter/anchor over here

ALSO volunteering...I get such a joy out of helping others so I'm going to try to volunteer as much as I can while I'm there...if not more than anything else...one of my friends and my grandma's bf also lost their homes and I'd love to help them or help others find their things/clean up....anything...I want to help


SO the next week or so I MAY possibly be hard to get a hold of but get ready for stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment