Sunday, May 8, 2011

...bring me your love, tonight

(TRY - before you read click on this link... it's the song I was listening to while writing this. City and Colour's "As Much As I Ever Could" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsZRPTLMk9s )

so today I drove back from my one-night-trip to Austin, I do a lot of trips like this. It was fun, no I'm exhausted of course. Then I brought my mom flowers while she worked for Mothers Day, shes a nurse so she works odd days. Then I went to see Fast & Furious 5. GREAT MOVIE. loved it everyone should see it or well, if you like cars a LOT then go! Lots of muscle, still would love to get a new Challenger!

Now I'm home, listening to music and completely relaxing, doodling on the internet and thinking about the week ahead of me. So many things are about to fall into place, it's very exciting and very scary. Looking back at my college experience there are a few things I would've done differently that's for sure...probably would've never cut my hair off ( any of the times I did ) probably would've let myself explore more, travel, definitely would've stayed in corpus and worked at the station longer, would've volunteered more like I use to, seen more bands play, would've ran everyday...lots of things... so tonight lying in bed as I'm thinking about the past, I'm also thinking about the future. From here on out I'm going to do everything I've been wanting to do and more. I know this probably doesn't sounds ideal to most people, but I've always wanted to plan a small vacation just for myself, just to get away for a weekend and to take my time enjoying the sites and relaxation. There's many places I've been wanting to go....

first place - The Smithsonian...I'm a big history buff and I'd love to go to all the museums
Second - The Oregon coast...I lived in Oregon for a few years growing up and I think experiencing the beautiful coast in the pouring rain, camping in the woods in Yurts...it just sounds perfect.




Thirds - Rio de Janeiro, not such a small vacation but I think it'd be beautiful for a get-a-way...its been in so many movies I've seen recently, it's definitely calling to me.




...not sure exactly where to go, place could change but I've got to do something for myself once in a while and I'd love to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment