Saturday, May 14, 2011

excited exhaustion

its 2am and I JUST finished my grad cap...pooped...

SO TODAY I thought I'd hear back from the SD station with a decision but they said it'd be another week or so, so thats good, gives me more time to get things togther and stuff, I was really hoping I'd know for graduation but it's all good...

so the last few hours I've been working on my grad cap, glued probably hundreds of individual rinestones on it, trust me I am not the crafty homebody woman too so I consider this some sort of an acomplishment... SCORE....
start of the cap, B finished

BX means BROADCAST ;)

Oh and I picked up my Nemo ice cream cake for grad diner tomorrow night! YAH I'm cool.
BE JEALOUS.

Now I'm listening to some amazing early 90's music ....

QUICK TRIVIA: Name the lead singer of "ACE OF BASE"?
(hint- she was in another famous 90's- early 00's band, has had a few CD's herself and now has a perfume line)

SONG by Ace Of Base "Don't Turn Around"

No comments:

Post a Comment