Thursday, October 6, 2011

listen to the speaker

the last few months have been crazy. its unreal.

My life has changed in so many ways. Parents are in the divorce process and all I can think about is when will this ever end. A relationship of 3 years ended b/c of distance and time. One of my best friends is more ill than ever. And here I am, 22, sitting and moping.

Don't get me wrong, great things have happened recently that are no doubt life chaning and I am extremely thankful to be so lucky. I'm just left wondering where does it go from here? you know?

Whats next...

I thought it might be dating but God was I wrong about that, the truth is I am no where near ready to go back out into the world like that. Ive been on a few dates in the past few months but all have been pretty much unsucsessful which I'm fine with.


I thought it might be traveling....but after one trip to florida to visit an old friend, I'm not so sure. I did make a "tour of texas" a few weeks back stopping in every city visiting almost all of my close friends :/ not all of them unfortuantly but it was an awesome trip.

...
working out has really been a time killer. In the last year (most of this recent) I've lost 12-14 lbs. which feels GREAT :)

...
not much else is going on, recent things have left me dissapointed but I guess it'll all pick back up soon

1 comment: