Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday birthday christmasssssss birthday

soooo

I am having the hardest time finding gifts for people... I mean I'm really trying here. My sister likes fashion and stuff so that won't be that hard, my dad likes cars and riding his bike so that won't be too hard and my mom likes the store WHBM stuff... Buttttttt I also have my mom and my sister and my BFs birthday... And the hardest perso to buy for is him, my bf...

I feel like he has everything big that he could want... Maybe... And so all that's really left is either:
A. An ipad (which is crazy expensive...)
B. DC shoes
C. Nike clothes or shoes
or D. A kindle (but he doesn't leisurly read that often...at all)

or it's basially I spend a tonnnnnn of money or not enough... And considering his bday and Christmas are in the same week , not enough=no bueno...I NEED ideas I'm having the hardest time over here ... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment